Wait, baby, stop yelling. I haven’t been seeing another blog, I swear! No, I’m not using my LiveJournal or MySpace. I haven’t even posted that much on MoreCooler! You know you’re the only one for me. Hey hey, put down that frying pan. Let’s talk about this. I promise I’ll come see you more. Once a week? Okay, I can do that. No, really, I can. Give me a chance. Okay, let me explain where I’ve been for the last couple of months.
- May 2nd - Glen Phillips’ Mr. Lemons was released
- May 9th - Snow Patrol’s Eyes Open is released
- May 13th 12th - Matt Nathanson at the Swedish American Hall in SF
- May 16th - Brian Vander Ark’s Angel, Put Your Face On is released
- May 16th - The Raconteurs’ Broken Boy Soldier is released
I thought there was one more thing, but now I’m blanking.
cause all i want to be is the minute that you hold me in
when you pretend that i’m all that you waited for
time slips to nothing and i’m better than i’ve ever been